TENDER CO. INDIGO BICOLORE CANVAS DOUBLE FRONT BUTTERFLY JACKET
The Double Front Butterfly Jacket is adapted from the Butterfly Shirt. The front panels are folded over at the front edge, forming a large pocket on each side, reached from a vertical riveted opening. White real mother of pearl buttons fasten high, so that they won’t get caught up inside the pockets at hand-height. With the back seam fastening the fronts together, the entire garment is made up of 5 pieces of cloth.
- Cut from rope-dyed ring-spun indigo cotton weft canvas
- Custom woven English fabric
- Verdigris Dyed + Rinse washed to shrink resulting in a light blue-green appearance
- White real mother of pearl buttons
- 100% cotton thread shrunk to form puckered seams
100 Percent Cotton
Made in England
Due to the singular + handcrafted nature of Tender Co. fabrics and natural dye processes, some variation between garments is possible. If you have any questions regarding one of our Tender Co. pieces, please don’t hesitate to call or email us before placing your order.