The Gardener Open Half Shirt by Sassafras takes inspiration from the vintage flannel overshirt styles commonly seen in American Workwear classics of the 1950s and beyond. The shirt is crafted in a soft herringbone flannel and features a regular collar, double chest pockets with flap and button closure, three side tool pockets and tool loop, and articulated under arms with reinforced gussets. It fits true-to-size and can be worn on its own, or as a light overshirt.
- Herringbone Cotton Flannel
- Regular Collar with Button loop
- Three Side Tool Pockets + Tool Loop
- Articulated Under Arms with Reinforced Gussets
- Double Chest Pockets with Flap and Button Closure