Edited by Rosa Park and Rich Stapleton
Newly revised for 2018, the Cereal City Guide: New York is a portrait of the city, offering a curated edit on what to see and do.
Rather than a comprehensive directory, this guide offers instead select points of interest and venues that reflect Cereal’s values in both quality and aesthetic sensibility.
Carefully researched and illustrated with original photography and copy, each guide features 30 of Cereal’s favourite places and also includes:
– a photo essay of the city
– an illustrated neighbourhood map
– interviews and essays from celebrated locals, such as Linda Rodin, Kai Avent-deLeon, and more
– lists of essential architectural points of interest, museums, galleries, day trips outside the city, and unique souvenirs
– an itinerary for an ideal day in New York
Abrams Image | Perfect Bound Paperback | 5 7/8” x 8 1/4” | 208pp | 100 Color Photographs